Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, August 13, 2017
Sick Day

http://i2.wp.com/www.cochaser.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Costco-1073669-Winplus-Shop-Stool-with-Oversized-Seat-part1.jpg?resize=229%2C306Not much to write about today. Not much sleep because of the sore throat and cough; the cough didn't keep me up, but getting up to soak my throat in water sure did. Got up at nine so we could go to Costco since James needed cheese, Splenda, and snack and sandwich baggies for breakfast burritos. We bought more Skinny Pop and picked up a nifty shop stool on sale. This should work when he cooks for long periods since he can swivel back and forth with it.

Then we just came home because I was miserable (except for the few minutes in the chill room with the vegetables). I had some oatmeal and James made me peppermint tea. My temperature spiked a couple of times but never over 100, and I coughed some trying to decongest, swilled water a lot, and watched Wild Britain and read Death Comes to Kurland Hall until suppertime, when we finished up the beef we made in the pressure cooker over quinoa and brown rice ramen noodles while watching the news. Colour Confidential was two more ones we had seen; I thought we missed more of them. Finally watched an Aerial America about Nevada.

God, I hate summer colds.

Labels: , , , ,