Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, January 14, 2011
Eh...
Great Backyard Birdcount 2011Wishy-washy malady here...just a little of everything...throat a little bit sore, coughing a little bit, nose slightly stuffy, a little run down...but mostly sleepy. Just an overwhelming urge to curl up in a ball and snooze; very envious of the dog asleep in James' chair. Persisted in working during it all, but it was hard slogging.

Hoped getting out finally tonight would help, but even with a nice supper (soup and French toast at the IHOP) eyes were heavy. Reading the new "Yankee" and "Early American Life" to stay awake until bedtime.

(Heh. Keep thinking of Hilary Booth in "If I Die Before I Sleep": "I was having such a wonderful dream...that I was asleep.")

Labels: , , ,