Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, March 05, 2010
Not-So-Fresh Air
I must have spoken too soon. I thought I had a nagging headache because I was hungry (I was trying not to pick after a very small lunch of leftover barbecue and beef bits, with an orange for a chaser), but by the time we finished dinner I had a screaming headache and stomach pains, the latter from what I can't imagine because I had less than 6 ounces of prime rib, less than half my portion of real mashed potatoes, and two and a half grilled shrimp at Ted's. Stomach pain didn't quit until I'd taken a Gas-X and I still have the headache after three ibuprofin, though not as bad, and my sinuses are throbbing again.

I don't know what kind of a bug got me this time, but I wish it would fly north for the summer!

Labels: