Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, February 11, 2010
Ripplin' Sky
About a half-hour ago, the TruGreen guys came by. I had to grab my jacket to let them into the back yard and spotted this sky in the south:


Made me think of the John Denver song..."Got ripplin' water to wake me..." only this time it is sky, not water.

To the west (maybe west northwest):


Southeast:


Before I shut the camera and ran inside, I heard the hawk scolding; tracked the sound and just clicked quick, with no chance to zoom in:


Pretty opening to a less than auspicious morning. Slept really badly last night; still don't feel all that swuft. Think I need hot soup for lunch.

Labels: , ,