Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, April 21, 2008
Ugh
If I had the flu I might feel worse than I do now, but that's about it. Been queasy all morning, and not even the Pepto Bismol has helped. I think part of it's from being in the sun yesterday, because the skin on my arms, while not sunburned, feels hot and uncomfortable. They're only cool with the fan straight upon them. It doesn't help that the A/C has been off in the building all weekend and everything is hot. The ladies' room is like a sauna.

The rest is from getting little sleep. I never seem to catch up. All of a sudden I am remembering James' old full-flow water bed with much affection. :-) It was always cool to the touch and would feel so good to curl upon now...

Purchase orders to scan...ta.

Labels: