Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Unable to Stomach It
Everywhere I go in various groups I hear about folks catching some type of "stomach flu," especially in my Christmas group where folks have been felled one by one, some after taking care of children or grandchildren with the complaint. Since I have neither, I have no idea where yesterday's malaise came from, but I'll be thankful if it goes away quickly. Luckily the only symptoms I have had has been pain in the midsection and nausea, plus very bizarre dreams (so bizarre that they are indescribable). I know it's not really a "flu" since there's no fever. When milk makes me sick, I know something is amiss! It's mostly better today, but I still feel wrung out and vaguely queasy.

Labels: