Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, April 26, 2007
Oh, Damn...
I'm stuck on the phone with the doctor. There are no appointments until Monday! Arrrgh! Trying to get a walk-in today or tomorrow.

Plus the exterminator came early, which was good. Except I didn't realize until after he had sprayed that he was not using the "green" stuff, which smells like cloves. The regular insecticide stinks terribly. I have turned the A/C off and stuck Pidgie in the spare room and opened the windows in the dining room. I hope the smell fades when it dries! I was so preoccupied with my ear I didn't even think to ask him what he was spraying with; I would have thought it was in our file that we are using "green" products.

Labels: ,