Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, April 27, 2007
Is It Possible...
...that I won't have to go to the doctor at all (especially after yesterday wanting to scream "give me an appointment, please!")?

This has been an "interesting" experience. The pain was annoying, especially as I mostly sleep on my right side, but the worst part has been feeling like I have a fever without having a fever. No energy. Chronic tiredness to the point of just wanting to sleep over anything else. Not being able to concentrate—sitting here looking at work I've done for years and there being no coherence of how I needed to do it. Frustration.

This morning I woke up realizing I'd been sleeping on my right ear and it didn't feel like someone was trying to jackhammer a knitting needle through it. I'm not well: still stuffy, cottony feel in the ear and it's plugged, but not as bad (if I plug my left ear I can hear James talk when he's in the same room with me, and I can hear Pidge sing), still tenderness around the ear, still uncomfortable when I grit my teeth or chew, still a slight headache on the right side of my head.

But...better. Not time to let up on the analgesics or the hot compresses, but better. Even a little bit of energy.

Also a relief, since as I've mentioned several times, I've been having allergic reactions to certain antibiotics. Hope it continues fading.

Labels: