Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, January 25, 2007
Tiresome...
Last week was fine, this week I seem to have a stinking headcold and a sore throat. So my sleep has been meager, even these two work at home days, and I feel like a dishrag after a party. C'est le vie and all that. At least I can plug on here and it is reasonably comfortable without having to carry a pharmacopia with me or be tucked up in bed.

But tomorrow's my compressed schedule day off and boy, am I hoping I can sleep. I don't want to go to Michaels or JoAnn or anywhere, just hibernate with aspirin and cold or hot drinks.

Labels: