Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, January 27, 2007
Creeping Crud Continues
Still stuffy and coughy (hm, were those two of the dwarfs Disney turned down?). Slept as late as possible. Doing a bit of laundry while James is at the IPMS meeting, scrubbing down the shower stall, and rearranging a little more in the craft room. Finally decanted the little battery-powered sewing machine Mom had in the attic. Looks like she tried it out before removing the batteries; it sews pretty well. No instructions with it, though.

I've spent most of the afternoon working with floppy disks. I've had the disks from vacation piled on one of my computer speakers; James was trying to get some photos off them this morning, so I figured it was time to get the disks cleared and sorted on the hard disk. I also cleared off some of the disks I have been using to take house pics. I had more of these disks in my desk storage cabinet which goes under my monitor, and for some reason checked them, although I assumed they were all blank. Yeah, I know the "assume" saying. About half were blank, the other half had house photos. I also discovered what happened to our missing "trip to Helen" pics from December 2005. Sheesh.

Anyway, that's all done.

Labels: ,