Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, January 28, 2007
Bother...
Coughing half the night. I'm calling the doctor tomorrow to see if I can get an appointment.

I didn't want my work to fall behind, so James and I drove to the office so I could place the orders I had already done on my team leader's desk. Turned out she was there familiarizing herself with the work. She took the orders out of my hand, said, "I'll scan these for you; you go home!"

I was sounding pretty wheezy at that point. Apparently I'm not the only one that's sick, either.

God, I hate going to the doctor...

Labels: ,