Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, October 30, 2006
Worry Beads
This afternoon I made an appointment to have Pidge's beak trimmed and also will take Wil with me to have her claws clipped. Since I was leaving early tomorrow anyway due to Hallowe'en and still need to vote, I asked for annual leave for the day.

I got home to discover Pidge was very heavily favoring his right leg. He's been fine otherwise tonight, especially cooing sweet nothings to "Girlfriend," his favorite toy. But he is quite lame on the leg.

Good thing I made the appointment. Poor chickie...

Labels: ,