Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Urgh
Betty asked me last Friday at lunch if we were having any trouble in my office with some "creeping crud" that was going around. I said I hadn't heard of anyone being sick.

Apparently I spoke too soon, since my throat is sore, it's hard to swallow, my teeth hurt, and my sinuses feel like some type of pincer is on them. I have a cold sore on my lip and what feels like a pimple on my upper palate that hurts like the dickens. And my oatmeal is coming up on me, which is really sad...

All I can say is I'm glad I'm leaving at noon to wait for the garbage disposal repairman. Otherwise I'd think about going home anyway.

I took some ibuprofin about a half hour ago, but it has yet to kick in.

Labels: