Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, January 29, 2023
Medical
 
It seems hardly worth posting this. Mostly chores this week, put up hooks for the Christmas lights so I don't have to fish them out of a box. We went to Costco. It rained. Lower GI acting up again.

James did have a doctor's visit. His creatitine is 3.9, lower than it's been, but not as low as it was. He did better on the furosimide, but based on the other test results, the torsemide is better for his kidneys.

I might be finished with my story. Still a couple of weeks till I post, so I'll be proofreading until I do.

Labels: , ,