Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, December 18, 2022
The Monthly Sojourn and Christmas Music
 
A nice quiet week with the decorating all done. Now it's time to enjoy Christmas specials and music in between the usual chores.

We had a happy treat this week: we took our now-usual monthly trip up to Canton. The closest Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint is up in Canton, as well as the closest full-size Books-a-Million in the adjoining shopping center (since the one in Acworth closed and the one in Douglasville is reduced to the size of an old Waldenbooks). We happily perused the bookstore, then had personal pizzas at Uncle Maddio's (the owner is still running the place by himself!), and then stopped at BJs on the way home for essentials like "plastic cheese."

I officially finished my fanfic Christmas story "Bookmarks" (although I know I will tweak it down to the point I post it Christmas Day) and all the gifts are wrapped.

And now back to the Christmas music...alas, in playing IšŸ§”Radio, both James and I got "Wham'd." (Look it up!)

Labels: , , ,