Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, July 31, 2021
Getting It All Backed Up
 
Tucker's paw was well in two days.

Which was okay with me because I tossed him in the bathtub on Monday and scrubbed him top to tail. He always has to be dragged to the tub, but then he comes out of the bathroom active and with a big doggy smile.

This week we did "the thing" and replaced the UPS on the router (and, boy, is there always that heart-in-mouth moment when you wait for it to start blinking again, and then for the blink to turn solid!). I also put a UPS on the television, because this TV is seven years old and has been flaky for years anyway. We don't need more power blips aggravating it. And we killed the HOA frog by going to the post office and renewing the post office box, and since it was the end of the month, I backed up my hard drive.

And really, this was it. We did the grocery shopping and went to Barnes & Noble.

These days about all the excitement I can handle.

Labels: , , , ,