Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, January 21, 2018
An Ordinary Day

Nothing is going on. Which was what I wanted in the first place.

We got up, had breakfast, went shopping at Publix, and put it all away.

While James cooked up burritos for work, I sorted pills for the week, made the bed, vacuumed, worked on a craft project, cleaned off my work table, got the Christmas village box downstairs as well as the blue glider rocker (it looks nice down in the library), and hefted my telework monitor into the car.

James made some pork roast in the InstantPot, and we had it teriyaki flavored with ramen noodles, with a slice of marble cake for dessert. And then we watched Alaska: the Last Frontier until it was time for Victoria.

Labels: , ,