Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, April 10, 2015
Less Than Six Degrees of Doctor Simon Locke
If I've posted this, it means I've come home early from 221B Con to watch tonight's two episodes of Doctor Simon Locke. So tell me: what does Locke have to do with Sherlock Holmes? There is an answer!
  • Sherlock Holmes was once played by Jeremy Brett
  • Jeremy Brett was the son-in-law of actor Raymond Massey
  • Raymond Massey was the younger brother of Vincent Massey, once Governor General of Canada
  • Vincent Massey once lived in the Massey Mansion
  • The interiors of the pilot film for Doctor Simon Locke were filmed in the Massey Mansion

Labels: ,