Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, November 03, 2014
Class Time
Another two years, another Appropriations Law refresher. I wouldn't mind so much except for the fluorescent lights. The instructor is quite nice; used to be an Air Force JAG and he watches Sleepy Hollow. Lived in Warner Robins, which seems to be epidemic among people in Georgia. The real downside is that the building the course is at is at Abernathy Road (near Perimeter Mall). I used to avoid this place when I first moved to Atlanta in 1988; it's only grown worse since then. The traffic is always abominable. However, the instructor is going to let us eat lunch at our desks while he's teaching so he can then let us out early, which will help a lot.

There's also free wifi, so that's why I'm here.

Labels: