The emergency boxes are in the cars. I bought two clear shoeboxes at Walmart for a dollar each and filled them with:
- a washcloth
- it was a packet of three washcloths, so I cut the third one in half and there is also a rag for wiping off glasses, etc.
- toothbrush with a cover
- two different flavor power bars
- beef jerky
- snack bag with a cup of sunflower seeds
- generic Neosporin
- travel deodorant and toothpaste
- BreatheRight strips
- Sinex for James and salt water for me
We both have a first aid kit and an LED flashlight. Want to pop some other things in: some paper in case a note must be written and a pencil with a cheap sharpener (pencil doesn't run in the rain), a travel shampoo, a packet or two of peanuts. Maybe a razor for James; he still has some cheap Bics in the cupboard, I think. Some ibuprofin and Tylenol would be good, too.