Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, July 01, 2013
Happy Canada Day...
...to all my friends up north!

Haven't been to Canada in quite some time (late 1970s) and hope to return some day. I have happy memories of Quebec, Niagara-on-the-Lake and the Canadian side of the Falls, and Canada's Wonderland. I'd love to take a Maritimes cruise sometime, to see Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, with a definite visit to Campobello Island. Much better than going somewhere warm! (We keep getting spam phone calls from some outfit who has a happy-voiced rep chirping "You've won a cruise to Bermuda!" Yeah, right. What timeshare crap do I have to listen to to get this "prize"? Offer a cruise to Alaska and I might actually call to see what kind of scam you're running.)

Labels: ,