Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, May 09, 2013
Tired and It's Not Even Fourth Quarter
This week at work has been just plain exhausting. Granted, I was still feeling sick on Monday. And it's not as if there's a ton of work. I only have thirty-five orders. It's just that they take so long to do anymore. Even with three fluorescent bulbs off, it's still too bright. The light reflecting off my desk blotters hurts my eyes. But the worst is that I can't seem to make any progress. I just start working on one thing when something else comes up, and then a third thing interrupts that. I can't seem to work chronologically any longer. That makes it harder to concentrate.

I think the bed is working out for a better sleep, although I haven't had a chance for the minimum eight hours since we brought it home. I have the strangest dreams, though. Last night was melancholy: I dreamt that we found the last Borders that was still open. Of course the dream ended before we could go in. Damn.

Labels: ,