Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, December 02, 2012
First Sunday of Advent

Most of the tale is contained in Holiday Harbour.

However, amongst the Christmas-y tumult and watching DVR'd programs, including the Advent episode of Feasts and Seasons, Schuyler sorta came out of her cage on her own. I've been putting her near the couch and leaving the larger door of the cage open. Tonight she clambered to the edge of it and was hanging as if she was going to fall, so I scooped her up quickly and set her on my finger; she let out a scold and then looked astonished to find herself on my finger. She sat looking about for a few minutes while we talked to her, then stood craning her little head toward the cage, so I let her hop back in.

Well, with Little Miss, this is something. :-)

Labels: , ,