Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, November 06, 2012
We Pause Now...
GO VOTE!

Then come back and read.

Some jotted-down thoughts about books that influenced you as a kid in A Cozy Nook to Read In.

I remember that, when the voting age was still 21, I would have been of age one month after the election, and was happy that they changed it to eighteen. I've voted ever since, including one day when I was so god-awful sick that James went off and got hot soup for me for when I got home. (I think it was a two-hour wait that day.) I'm glad today it was just rain!

Labels: