Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, July 08, 2012
McHale Sails Beyond the Sunset
I was just thinking about the Ernest Borgnine panel last year at Dragoncon, and now here's this news...it was a great panel! He talked about all his projects, classic actors he had known, doing voices for children's animation, with honesty and humor and joy...waited in line 90 minutes so I could be right up front and it was worth every minute of the wait. A fondness for McHale's Navy was something Dad and I shared, cheering on the scheming commander and his crew.

Give our love to "Old Leadbottom"!




Actor Ernest Borgnine dead at 95 - CNN.com

Labels: