Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, January 06, 2011
Moppin' and Movies...
Great Backyard Birdcount 2011...Holiday Harbour-style!

Something odd happened this afternoon. While I was watching The Perfect Gift, I was eating two wine biscuits. I had just chewed the last bite of the second one when a salty, bitter, really nasty taste filled my mouth. It was so horrible I had to run in the bathroom, spit what was left over into the sink, and brush my teeth and tongue hard! I have no idea what happened! (No, they don't spoil. Maybe some of the salt didn't get totally mixed in in this particular piece? But...ugh!)

Holy cats, they are talking snow again...

Labels: , , , ,