Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, September 10, 2010
Not Yet The End
We were supposed to get everything done today.

In my case, it was a lost cause. I have one that needs to be re-advertised, because we didn't have all the information needed. Another is held up because it won't complete electronically. We're awarding the order against another department's contract, and it's only for their use. For us to use it, the department is going to have to change the access.

Two are held up for lack of information, and one I almost finished, but it was incomplete. And damn, I'd wanted to finish that one.

But there were better things coming...

Labels: