Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, May 18, 2010
A Tuesday Off
Since James worked on Saturday, he had today off. We had a couple of things to take care of before we signed the refinance papers tomorrow, so I asked for leave today. Got that taken care of and also had lunch out, and went back to BJs for more omeprazole. As long as I can get it so cheap, I'm going to keep buying it. It doesn't expire until October 2011, and 42 of them only last me 21 days.

A cold front went through today, taking the sky from stormy grey to fluffy crowds against blue sky. Unfortunately it gave me a nasty sinus headache for most of the day, too. Ah well, it was a day spent with James, which is always lovely. We also went to MicroCenter; I'm facing the possibility of having to replace my desktop, partially due to the lockup problem, and partially because the Windows operating system is filling up the virtual drive space we allotted for it and very soon I will not be able to defrag my hard drive. Hate redoing computers. It takes ages to load all that software, plus you have to get the "mother-may-I" from Microslop and download all those Windows updates. I was looking at already built systems at MicroCenter, but those come with all sorts of slop pre-installed. Ah, well, decisions, decisions.

Labels: ,