Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, May 20, 2010
A Sour Little Headache
I have struggled through the day today, trying to make headway on a rush order with a pesky sinus headache. At least I think it's my sinus, although I don't appear to have a stuffy nose. The whole orbit of my eye is sore when I touch it, and my glasses hurt.

There's a line of thunderstorms coming our way; maybe that's it. But I really don't need to have a headache every time it storms. It makes for an unpleasant summer.

My left knee has been giving me problems for the last three days as well. I wake up in the middle of the night unable to straighten it without pain. Yet I can walk upon it all day and it doesn't bother me. Could I be dreaming about being in pain? Very odd.

Labels: