Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, May 21, 2010
Downpour
Yeesh. Good thing Alex and Paolo came this morning; it is raining pitchforks and little fishes out there, the trees are swaying and there is thunder growling in the distance. Willow has posted herself less than a foot from my chair and Schuyler is singing along to the pounding of the rain on the deck (there's a nice breeze coming in; why waste it?). My headache was gone until the storm started to approach, but my eye socket isn't hurting like it has been the last couple of days. I noticed last night that the fan next to my bed was pointed at my head; I tilted it away and I think that helped.

I am apparently hallucinating every time I go near the door: here I am several hundred miles from the ocean and I swear I can smell brine.

Labels: