Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, April 14, 2010
This is the Way We Wash the Clothes
Five loads today. One was small, three shirts that had mysterious stains. I rewashed two of them with James' support socks. All the clothes, all the towels, and now the dog's bedding and bath towel. Yes, I gave her a bath. On the whole I'd rather wash clothes.

We had a staff meeting today, which I drove in for. It was pleasant on the way out (at noon) and too warm on the way home. I tried out a new app called "Trapster." It's based on the input of users to tag where speed traps, traffic cameras, etc. are. Well, one of the speed trap notifications was definitely correct—I saw the patrol car hovering there on Buford Highway, just where the notation said it was.

Labels: ,