Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, March 02, 2010
A Temporary World of White
It certainly doesn't look like meterological spring!

I'm sitting on the sofa and watching big fat snowflakes fall past the open curtains of the living room window. I've had all my meds, but sinuses are still giving me a pain. Ah, well, it takes three days for the antibiotics to kick in. If I look out the other window, I can see the occasional goldfinch, yellow-rumped warbler, and even the wren at the bird feeder.

Sure is pretty...hard to believe it will be 65° over the weekend.

Labels: ,