Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, February 02, 2010
The Longest Day of the Week
Everyone complains about Mondays.

Oh, well, I creeb, too. Getting up early has been against my nature since I was a small child. If I had my way, I would go to bed at one and get up at nine...it's just the way my body works. I get my best sleep between six and eight a.m. But the real world doesn't work like that.

But it's Tuesday that's the longest day of the week to me. I will feel I've been working for hours and look up to see it's not even 90 minutes later. Frustrating. But I did get some things matched up today. We also had a refresher class on 653 forms (if you don't award an order to a small business you have to get a waiver from the Small Business office). Allyson kept the class light but informative.

The day stayed overcast, so good ol' General Lee the Georgia groundhog is officially forecasting an end to winter. Whatever. No matter what he says the air will be thick with pine pollen at the beginning of April.

The nicest part of the day was eating my chicken cacciatore sandwich. If there's any nicer sandwich on earth, I don't know what it is. Spent the afternoon after the class printing out support documents and listening to a New Age channel I pulled up on DroidLive.

Labels: , ,