Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Monday, December 21, 2009C is for Christmas Crafts...
...and a strange occurance in Holiday Harbour.
I did have a bit of a sleep-in this morning, just to celebrate the first day of winter, you understand. :-) It was top of my to-do list for the next two weeks.
Seriously, there are things I want to accomplish or do before I go back to work on January 4. Some are mundane, some are fun, some involve Christmas.
• First of all, finish wrapping the gifts...LOL.
• Get the car washed and vacuumed.
• Finish putting together MIL's gift.
• Fix a permanent place for the space heater in the master bathroom.
• Take the rest of the donations to Goodwill before next Thursday.
• Walk around downtown Marietta while the Christmas decorations are still up.
• Maybe check out Antique Alley in Roswell.
• Enjoy my Christmas magazines.