Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, December 30, 2009
C is for (After) Christmas Cruising
A quiet day in which I didn't get as much done as I wanted. Instead headed up to Town Center to hit the JoAnn; just bought some bits for craft projects, then stopped at Borders in case they had another copy of the book I had bought as a gift yesterday. It occurred to me that it would be a perfect gift for another person, too. But they didn't have one. Ah, well.

Used a coupon at Michaels to buy myself something to finish another craft project, then went on to Barnes & Noble, where I found the new issue of Early American Life. Popped in CD Warehouse to find a copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince for a reasonable price, then checked out Hallmark for any good leftovers, but all I got was a couple of sets of old-world Santa stickers.

Spent the afternoon dubbing off the episodes of the final season of Monk that I want to keep: the Sharona story, the dog story, and Captain Stottlemeyer's wedding. I'll get "Mr. Monk and The End" another day, and that will clear more things off the DVR.

So now we're watching Harry. Schuyler keeps chirping at the poor canaries Malfoy is experimenting with.

Labels: , , ,