Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, October 24, 2009
Temporarily South
I'm presently blogging from a hangar.

Well, it's built like a hangar. It's building 2 at the Museum of Aviation in Warner Robins, GA, and the local International Plastic Modelers Society (IPMS) chapter is having a model contest. Flanked by modern jets, two Sikorsky helicopters, and some drones and engines (oh, yeah, and the military Hummer and its trailer I'm sitting next to), there are tables laid out and even a small "dealer's room" of models for sale.

James entered five models at the last minute, but this is ace competition and it looks as if he hasn't won anything.

Oooops, wait, I'll be back...

Labels: