Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Steam and Scream
Horrible day. High 90s with the heat index hitting 100°F. At least there was a breeze. With two cold compresses and the car parked under the trees lunch hour was just bearable.

Work is more frustrating than the weather. Half our systems are operating at the speed of a brain-damaged snail. Once the order is complete, I should be able to build it and print out all the supporting items bang-bang-bang, one after the other. Instead it is taking me one or two minutes just to get into folders. I can print out six documents and the order still hasn't completed. Everything is taking forever. I just want to get things done for people.

Labels: ,