Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, July 04, 2009
Well, THAT Sucks
I just opened my mail. Borders and Chase are ending their partnership on August 31. After that I get a new credit card that earns me points that I can spend at an "Ultimate Rewards Mall." Phooey. I only got the stupid card because it got me books. This new thing says you can "redeem for travel, millions of products, gift cards and cash rewards," and it appears that Amazon.com may be one of the vendors. If it's just yucky clothes and sucky shoes and crap like designer purses, they can keep their stupid card. I'll start charging things on my Amazon card.

Labels: