Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, June 18, 2009
The Trojan War - Microsoft Attack
Would you believe AVG found another threat while I was scanning and nothing else was open!

Since I was still getting into all web pages, unlike yesterday, I went to Microsoft's onecare.live.com site and ran their free scan. They found the same two Trojans that AVG had found, one irregularity, and a bunch of wonky registry files. I ran it in the background while I worked and restarted after I finished.

So now it's a matter of "we'll see."

Meanwhile, washed towels, watched Designed to Sell during lunch, and stayed the hell inside, since it's in the low 90s outside. Ugh.

Labels: ,