Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, June 30, 2009
"Tales from St. Nicholas"
My new blog is a month old.

Check here for some old-fashioned tales from the pages of St. Nicholas. As long as I can manage it, I am presenting whatever catches my fancy (and can be edited quickly!) on Tuesday and Thursdays, and a serial story on Saturday (Tom, Dick and Harriet by Ralph Henry Barbour) and on Sunday (The Sapphire Signet by August Huiell Seaman).

I have a couple of neat stories scheduled for Independence Day, including an 1884 story about the Statue of Liberty.

Labels: