Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, May 18, 2009
What a Lovely Day!
It was cloudy in the morning, but high clouds, ones that cleared in the afternoon, and the temperature just brushed 70°F, all combined with a nice light breeze that kept it delightfully cool.

Unfortunately I was locked most of the day in a stuffy cubicle where it was 80. I never liked the drunks, but there was a lot to be said for the old building in Buckhead, which had real windows, the kind that open. A big razzberry for modern buildings that are hermetically sealed. Pfzzzzzt!

I came home to discover that James' Valentines Day gift had finally arrived (the second set of Steve Canyon episodes).

I had finished the story I was writing (finally) and posted it online this evening. It's an Addie Mills story that takes place before The House Without a Christmas Tree (right after VJ Day). If you're interested, it's here.

Labels: , , ,