Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, May 23, 2009
Timegate, Day 2, Part 5
I had a wild hare to see the masquerade, since we haven't gone to one in years, but it was preceded by the cabaret, which I didn't think to get tickets for and hadn't planned to see. Everyone else we were talking to went, however, and it started an hour late. Finally we just headed home. We have something to do at midnight, which I don't care to do, but since we're having a cookout we really need to wash off the deck. We can't use the water outside except on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday between midnight and ten. I keep forgetting to get up early on Thursday and on Sunday we sleep late because of chat. So we'll have to go outside at midnight to use the hose to clean off the deck.

Labels: