Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Monkey Off My Back
The troublesome order is gone. It was signed and sent yesterday. Of course they will need another in September. I asked please get this one to us earlier so it doesn't have to be done in such a rush.

It is decidedly gloomy outside, although not as dark as it was an hour ago. Thunderstorms are expected later, which means the dog will be attached to my leg. But there's air here. The ceiling fan circles above, circulating the air. I don't have to crouch in my chair to be in range of the fan.

And I've just put on a Sun&Sand candle. The etagere where I keep the candles has such a delightful mishmash of scents: mint, Coppertone, coffee, lilac.

Labels: ,