Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, May 26, 2009
The Day After
I worked at home today due to some digestive problems last night. It was a productive day; I got four orders done including a rush order I was waiting on, did some purchase authorizations, and dispensed some advice. We had some thunder, the dog barked frantically at the guys cutting the lawn, and Schuyler chattered intermittently. I'll have to go in tomorrow and I hope the traffic in the evening isn't massively awful—I chose my telework days for good reason!

The mail brought a bumper crop of items held up from yesterday, including the new Smithsonian with an article about the new Night at the Museum film as well as a great article on the old Roman roads in the south of France.

Labels: ,