Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Anya Beware! *
James was grilling dinner tonight (we had steak and a salad) when he called me out on the deck. There in the neighbor's backyard was a cottontail rabbit.

I'm sure it could hear us talking, but it just remained there for a few minutes...

Waiting for the humans to leave

...then hopped a foot or two away as I was taking its picture...

I'm all ears

...looked a bit wary...

Is the coast clear?

...but finally settled down...

I'm very still

...checked out the area a bit more...

I'm sure I heard a noise

...before starting to groom itself...

When you've got an itch...

...not forgetting that cute little cottontail!

Mustn't forget the tail



* One of the running gags on Buffy the Vampire Slayer was vengeance demon Anya's fear that "the bunnies" were evil and plotting to take over the world.

Labels: ,