Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, May 16, 2009
All Done!
Yippee! The grocery shopping is all done! We finished on the way home from Town Center. Nothing to get tomorrow but the paper.

Had supper at Sweet Tomatoes and checked out the new Hobby Lobby near JoAnn. (The JoAnn folks aren't too happy about that, trust me.) In one little corner behind the Independence Day things are some fall garlands and wreaths, as a sign there is a light at the end of the tunnel of the suckage this is summer. :-) Got two small decorations among the things for the 4th that were appropriate for Memorial Day.

I'm watching Captain Sindbad right now. You know, this was much better when I was eleven...LOL. Guy Williams was still hot, though.

Labels: ,