Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, April 02, 2009
Yet Another Rainy Day
In the middle of the night came a volley of thunder, preceded and followed by a volley of dog. :-) It remained rainy and squishy all day (squishy as in taking Willow into the back yard).

Felt like I worked all day but didn't accomplish anything, even though I got two orders done.

Made minor cosmetic changes on the graphics on my nostalgia site. Watched Ellen and Annie Oakley, which runs on Channel 57 on Thursday afternoons. Another great series that I loved as a kid!

Labels: , ,