Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, March 02, 2009
Cold and Clear
We ended up with not much snow at all, although they noted that there was an official record of four inches at the airport. Everything must have gone south and east of us. This morning it was crisply cold, with a blue, blue sky and gradually decreasing clouds. We had a delayed opening, which suited me fine: any day I can get eight hours sleep instead of six is fine with me! The deck was covered in ice, however, which made refilling the bird feeder a bit of an adventure! The roads were less treacherous, although the traffic report was brimming with news of icy spots.

At present I'm parading back and forth to the printer to get all the orders for last week ready for signature. Ta.

Labels: , ,