Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, February 20, 2009
Oooooh!
40 percent off one book Borders coupons for today and tomorrow! I think I'm going out to buy at least one book to stash away as a Christmas gift (if it's still there, of course). What's even better is there is no minimum purchase; you can even buy a paperback with one of these.

Pity it isn't in two weeks when there is a new Harry Dresden novel and new Molly Murphy mystery due out in paperback and a new Julia Grey out in trade paperback (but I will look anyway to see if Amazon's release dates are wrong; often they are). :-)

[Later: Aha! Silent on the Moor was out!]

Labels: