Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, January 28, 2009
My Car the Orphan
Chrysler Discontinues PT Cruiser

Well, if Chrysler survives the upheaval, this pretty much means I'll never buy a Chrysler product again. Everything left is undesirable. I'd always hoped they'd make a PT hybrid. Pity...I had the Omni, and the Neon, and now the PT, all lovely cars (save for the constant oil leak on the Neon, and even with that it still ran like a top and gave me the best gas mileage I ever had in a car), with great bumpers.

(Thanks to Alice for the head's up.)

Labels: